The IT Claims Services Intermediary Claims Administration Service allows intermediaries to outsource the time-consuming and often over-looked task of administering claims while providing constant support and feedback to their clients throughout the claim process.
Notifying the insurer of a possible claim, sending and following-up claim forms, arranging for supporting evidence and documentation, appointing assessors, ensuring the smooth settlement of a claim, all the while keeping the client informed of the process and progress are just a part of the service provided by IT Claims Services.
Intermediaries are able to utilise this service to varying extents. Some will use this service for all their claims, and some will register only their householder or motor vehicle claims. Others may only use this service when their own claims personnel can't cope with intermittent increases in volume, or to take-up the slack during times of annual leave and the like.
Intermediaries need to be registered with IT Claims Services before they can use this service, even if they only require it on an ad-hoc basis. We are happy for intermediaries to contact us and go through the simple registration process so we can be ready to assist whenever the need arises.
Some of the benefits of using this service are:
- The customer remains fully appraised of the process and progress of their claim
- The insurer is 'encouraged' to deal with each claim as efficiently as possible
- Leaves the intermediary free to concentrate on other activities
- Extended hours of operation offered (8.00am to 7.00pm AEST)
- 1800 and 1300 phone and fax numbers available to customers
- Tier 2 qualified claims consultants
- Purpose-built claims administration database and IT system
- Service level agreement to ensure quality of service provided
- Full and complete reporting provided as required
- Web-enabled claims registration and status review
The in-house database and procedures employed by IT Claims Services more than satisfy 'Best Practice' and ANZIIF qualification criteria.
Here are examples of
(simply click on the link below to view a copy of the file)
- Service Level Agreement
- Claim notification to Insured
- Claim notification to Insurer
- Claim completion advice
The IT Claims Services Intermediary Claims Administration Service is available to all general insurance intermediaries throughout Australia.